- Dry cargo market report dated 29 September 2023
- Dry cargo market report dated 22 September 2023
- Dry cargo market report dated 15 September 2023
- Dry cargo market report dated 8 September 2023
- Dry cargo market report dated 1 September 2023
The capesize market had the stuffing knocked out of it this week as the 5TC dropped from $25,085 down to $17,285. Fixing activity was below average as charterers were able to achieve new lows with ease.
The weekly dry bulk market report contains a summary of the recent movements in the market, alongside the latest figures for average dry bulk earnings and Baltic Dry indices.
If you are a member, please login using the orange button at the top of the page to view the full article, or register. If you are unsure of your membership, or wish to become a member, please contact email@example.com.
For general guidance and information on cargo-related queries.
Want to buy or download a BIMCO publication? Use the link to get access to the ballast water management guide, the ship master’s security manual and many other publications.