- Crew Information
Members should take note of the following crew information for UK and Egypt.
- BIMCO Office closed for Easter Holidays
The BIMCO Office will be closed for the Easter Holidays from Thursday 17 April until Monday 21 April, both days inclusive.
- China economic growth slows to 18-month low in first-quarter
- Chinese GDP grows by 7.4% in Q1 from a year earlier
The Chinese economy continues to move forward at a healthy level of 7.4% in the first quarter of 2014. Seen in conjunction with the mini stimulus plan, which wa...
- Security Advisory - Use of GUARDCON off West Africa
When operating off West Africa, GUARDCON contracts must be......
- Feature: California dreaming ... of more US-flag tankers
California is a land of contrasts and paradoxes. If the GDPs of US states were compared to those of other countries, California would have the eighth largest ec...
- Watchkeeper: Parking problem
There is a well-known political strategy which is almost universal, and is invoked when difficult choices have to be made. This is to “park” the problem and und...
- Informa Ballast Water Treatment System seminar - MEMBER DISCOUNT
members can find a unique link to gain 20% discount to this seminar on ballast water treatment system selection and retrofit project planning and execution.
- ILO - First Special Tripartite Meeting for the Maritime Labour Convention
BIMCO representatives atttended the first meeting of the Special Tripartite Committee (STC) for the Maritime Labour Convention, 2006 held in Geneva, Switzerland...
- IMO Assembly Resolution A.1090