- Dry cargo market report dated 25 November 2022
- Dry cargo market report dated 18 November 2022
- Dry cargo market report dated 11 November 2022
- Dry cargo market report dated 4 November 2022
- Dry cargo market report dated 28 October 2022
Supramax: A week of falls across most routes led to the BSI closing at 3,348, a drop of 122 week-on-week. With Hurricane IDA the US Gulf lost momentum as cargo supply eased, whilst from South America fresh enquiry was limited.
The weekly dry bulk market report contains a summary of the recent movements in the market, alongside the latest figures for average dry bulk earnings and Baltic Dry Indices.
If you are a member, please login using the orange button at the top of the page to view the full article, or register. If you are unsure of your membership, or wish to become a member, please contact email@example.com.
For general guidance and information on cargo-related queries.
Want to buy or download a BIMCO publication? Use the link to get access to the ballast water management guide, the ship master’s security manual and many other publications.