- Dry cargo market report dated 2 December 2022
- Dry cargo market report dated 25 November 2022
- Dry cargo market report dated 18 November 2022
- Dry cargo market report dated 11 November 2022
- Dry cargo market report dated 4 November 2022
The Capesize market continues to go from strength to strength, as rates reach highs not seen since September last year. The rally is predominately off the back of the Atlantic Basin crying out for more tonnage.
The weekly dry bulk market report contains a summary of the recent movements in the market, alongside the latest figures for average dry bulk earnings and Baltic Dry indices.
If you are a member, please login using the orange button at the top of the page to view the full article, or register. If you are unsure of your membership, or wish to become a member, please contact email@example.com.
For general guidance and information on cargo-related queries.
Want to buy or download a BIMCO publication? Use the link to get access to the ballast water management guide, the ship master’s security manual and many other publications.