- Dry cargo market report dated 2 December 2022
- Dry cargo market report dated 25 November 2022
- Dry cargo market report dated 18 November 2022
- Dry cargo market report dated 11 November 2022
- Dry cargo market report dated 4 November 2022
As the halfway mark of 2020 arrives, the capesize market is making new highs for the year. From persistent lows earlier caused by a barrage of negative factors, the capesize 5TC market has outperformed in spectacular fashion to now reside at $29,641.
The weekly dry bulk market report contains a summary of the recent movements in the market, alongside the latest figures for average dry bulk earnings and Baltic Dry indices.
If you are a member, please login using the orange button at the top of the page to view the full article, or register. If you are unsure of your membership, or wish to become a member, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For general guidance and information on cargo-related queries.
Want to buy or download a BIMCO publication? Use the link to get access to the ballast water management guide, the ship master’s security manual and many other publications.