- Dry cargo market report dated 23 February 2024
- Dry cargo market report dated 16 February 2024
- Dry cargo market report dated 9 February 2024
- Dry cargo market report dated 2 February 2024
- Dry cargo market report dated 26 January 2024
The capesize market appears to have broken out of its recent downward trend and moved into a range bound period trading largely sideways this week.
It was a week that yielded impressive gains for Panamax owners, with meaningful rises in both basins.
The weekly dry bulk market report contains a summary of the recent movements in the market, alongside the latest figures for average dry bulk earnings and Baltic Dry indices.
If you are a member, please login using the orange button at the top of the page to view the full article, or register. If you are unsure of your membership, or wish to become a member, please contact email@example.com.
For general guidance and information on cargo-related queries.
Want to buy or download a BIMCO publication? Use the link to get access to the ballast water management guide, the ship master’s security manual and many other publications.