- Dry cargo market report dated 20 January 2023
- Dry cargo market report dated 13 January 2023
- Dry cargo market report dated 6 January 2023
- Dry cargo market report dated 16 December 2022
- Dry cargo market report dated 9 December 2022
Capesize: A tepid week for the big ships, as macro concerns continued to weigh heavily on the index. All of the major voyage routes lost value, with the exception of the C5 West Australia-China route, which traded up a modest $0.21 on the week, on a steady fixing cadence by the majors.
The weekly dry bulk market report contains a summary of the recent movements in the market, alongside the latest figures for average dry bulk earnings and Baltic Dry indices.
If you are a member, please login using the orange button at the top of the page to view the full article, or register. If you are unsure of your membership, or wish to become a member, please contact email@example.com.
For general guidance and information on cargo-related queries.
Want to buy or download a BIMCO publication? Use the link to get access to the ballast water management guide, the ship master’s security manual and many other publications.