BIMCO's Agency membership is open to companies operating as ship agents.
Applicants who own, manage (technically/commercially), operate and charter ships must apply as owner members.
Agency benefits include:
Direct advice from our in-house experts on:
- contractual & commercial issues, such as charter parties or bills of lading
- company information - BIMCO can check out your potential business partner
- debt recovery – we help members recover several million USD of undisputed debt every year.
Comprehensive information – always available online:
- information on 1,800+ ports around the world including holidays
- updates on security warnings and war risk including piracy and drug smuggling
- latest shipping market analysis and reports
- access to the BIMCO members’ directory.
Right to use BIMCO’s logo on stationary and website
Substantial discounts on BIMCO products such as training, publications, and SmartCon, our contract editing tool.
The entrance fee for BIMCO agency membership is EUR 350.
No entrance fee is required for branch offices.
Full membership contribution fee
|Number of employees engaged in the agency business
Corporate membership, branch office contribution fee
|Number of offices, price per office