BIMCO's Agency membership is open to companies operating as ship agents.
Applicants who own, manage or operate ships on time charter must register as owner members.
Direct, expert advice from a skilled member of BIMCO staff on:
- contractual & commercial issues, such as charter parties or bills of lading
- environment, safety, security and navigation issues related to the operation of your ship
- company information - BIMCO can check out your potential business partner
- Debt recovery – we help members recover several million USD of undisputed debt every year.
Comprehensive information – always available online:
- information on 1,800+ ports around the world including holidays
- updates on security warning and war risk including piracy and drug smuggling
- latest shipping market analysis
- access to the BIMCO members’ directory.
Substantial discounts on BIMCO Training and key products such as SmartCon, our contract editing tool.
The entrance fee for BIMCO agency membership is EUR 350.
No entrance fee is required for branch offices.
Full membership contribution fee
|Number of employees engaged in the agency business
Corporate membership, branch office contribution fee
|Number of offices, price per office