Owner membership is open for companies who own, manage or operate ships on time charter. Owner members have full access to all BIMCO services. We provide owners with assistance and guidance on problems encountered in daily activities of a shipping company.
Direct, expert advice from a skilled member of BIMCO staff on:
- contractual & commercial issues, such as charter parties or bills of lading
- environment, safety, security and navigation issues related to the operation of your ship
- company information - BIMCO can check out your potential business partner
- Debt recovery – we help members recover several million USD of undisputed debt every year.
Comprehensive information – always available online:
- information on 1,800+ ports around the world including holidays
- updates on security warning and war risk including piracy and drug smuggling
- latest shipping market analysis
- access to the BIMCO members’ directory.
Substantial discounts on BIMCO Training and key products such as SmartCon, our contract editing tool.
The entrance fee for BIMCO owner membership is EUR 800.
The annual contribution fee for BIMCO owner members is based on the total deadweight tonnage owned, chartered, operated or managed.
Full membership contribution fee
Corporate membership, branch office contribution fee
|Number of offices, price per office