Club membership is open to protection and indemnity associations; freight, demurrage and defence associations; shipping federations, associations of shipowners and other combinations of shipowners, and shipbrokers’ associations.
Direct, expert advice from a skilled member of BIMCO staff on:
- contractual & commercial issues, such as charter parties or bills of lading
- environment, safety, security and navigation issues related to the operation of your ship.
Comprehensive information – always available online:
- information on 1,800+ ports around the world including holidays
- updates on security warning and war risk including piracy and drug smuggling
- latest shipping market analysis
- access to the BIMCO members’ directory.
Substantial discounts on BIMCO Training and key products such as SmartCon, our contract editing tool.
The entrance fee for BIMCO club membership is EUR 1,500.
No entrance fee is required for branch offices.
Full membership contribution fee
|National Association Owners
| National Association Brokers
| P&I Club
Corporate membership, branch office contribution fee
|Number of offices, price per office