BIMCO’s Associate membership is open to educational Institutions, private maritime security companies (PMSCs), law firms, national organisations, suppliers, consultants, etc.
Depending on your type of business, the associate membership offered will differ. There are four types of associate membership:
- Educational Institution
Comprehensive information – always available online:
- information on 1,800+ ports around the world including holidays
- latest shipping market analysis
- information on contractual & commercial issues, such as charter parties or bills of lading
- access to the BIMCO members’ directory.
Right to use BIMCO’s logo on stationary and website
Substantial discounts on BIMCO products such as training, publications, and SmartCon, our contract editing tool.
Type of membership
|Associate membership - Plus
|Associate membership -Standard
|Security companies (PMSCs)*
Corporate membership, branch office contribution fee
|Number of offices, price per office
* Security companies (PMSCs) applying for BIMCO associate membership must have obtained ISO 28007 certification before being accepted by BIMCO’s Executive Committee. Once your application has been received, BIMCO will contact you and carry out an internal investigation as well.