- Dry cargo market report dated 5 August 2022
- Dry cargo market report dated 29 July 2022
- Dry cargo market report dated 22 July 2022
- Dry cargo market report dated 15 July 2022
- Dry cargo market report dated 8 July 2022
Capesize: The Capesize market continued its bull rally this week as we move into the tail-end quarter of the year. The Capesize 5TC managed a high of $86,953 on Thursday before closing out the week on a softer note at $83,865.
The weekly dry bulk market report contains a summary of the recent movements in the market, alongside the latest figures for average dry bulk earnings and Baltic Dry Indices.
If you are a member, please login using the orange button at the top of the page to view the full article, or register. If you are unsure of your membership, or wish to become a member, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For general guidance and information on cargo-related queries.
Want to buy or download a BIMCO publication? Use the link to get access to the ballast water management guide, the ship master’s security manual and many other publications.