- Dry cargo market report dated 1 December 2023
- Dry cargo market report dated 24 November 2023
- Dry cargo market report dated 17 November 2023
- Dry cargo market report dated 10 November 2023
- Dry cargo market report dated 3 November 2023
Capesize: The Capesize market surged this past week to a three month high, as a stronger outlook for the market took hold. Opening the second full week of the year at $21,131 the Capesize 5TC peaked mid-week at $26,489, before closing down to end the week at $23,989.
The weekly dry bulk market report contains a summary of the recent movements in the market, alongside the latest figures for average dry bulk earnings and Baltic Dry indices.
If you are a member, please login using the orange button at the top of the page to view the full article, or register. If you are unsure of your membership, or wish to become a member, please contact email@example.com.
For general guidance and information on cargo-related queries.
Want to buy or download a BIMCO publication? Use the link to get access to the ballast water management guide, the ship master’s security manual and many other publications.