- Demolition report dated 2 December 2022
- Demolition report dated 25 November 2022
- Demolition report dated 18 November 2022
- Demolition report dated 11 November 2022
- Demolition report dated 4 November 2022
It has been an excellent start to 2021 for the international ship recycling industry, as steel gains have pushed the markets on again, particularly in a resurgent Bangladesh, which tops the leaderboard by some distance and for another week.
The weekly demolition report by GMS, provides an overview of the demolition market, price by scrap yard location and ship type.
If you are a member, please login using the orange button at the top of the page to view the full article, or register.
If you are unsure of your membership, or wish to become a member, please contact email@example.com.
For general guidance and information on cargo-related queries.
Want to buy or download a BIMCO publication? Use the link to get access to the ballast water management guide, the ship master’s security manual and many other publications.