- Dry cargo market report dated 12 August 2022
- Dry cargo market report dated 5 August 2022
- Dry cargo market report dated 29 July 2022
- Dry cargo market report dated 22 July 2022
- Dry cargo market report dated 15 July 2022
Capesize: The Capesize market was in a steep climb for most of this week as it reached a pinnacle of $74,786 Wednesday before stalling, regathering, and then pushing on to $75,190 at weeks end.
The weekly dry bulk market report contains a summary of the recent movements in the market, alongside the latest figures for average dry bulk earnings and Baltic Dry Indices.
If you are a member, please login using the orange button at the top of the page to view the full article, or register. If you are unsure of your membership, or wish to become a member, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For general guidance and information on cargo-related queries.
Want to buy or download a BIMCO publication? Use the link to get access to the ballast water management guide, the ship master’s security manual and many other publications.